Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Serendipity 3

Caesars Palace - Las Vegas
I've always wanted to go there mainly because of their frozen hot chocolate. My sister and I went there on Wednesday at around 3:30 PM and it was busy. We decided to sit inside instead of the patio. The hostess took our name and we waited about 10 minutes to be seated. 

___________________________________
Menu
Once seated, we were handed a big menu. Click here to see the menu. 

They have their menu displayed outside of the restaurant.

___________________________________
Food is served...

My sister got Triple Decker Grilled Cheese with Tomato soup. She liked the tomato soup but wasn't a fan of the grilled cheese.


I got Very Veggie Burger and caesar salad.


The caesar salad was good! I love starting my meal with salad.


I didn't like the burger though. It barely had any flavor to it. It was too bland!


___________________________________
Last but not the least...

Finally came the frrrozen hot chocolate! It was okay. It felt like cold hot chocolate lol. Nothing special but I'm still glad I tried it. I would drink it again for sure but would love to try their other desserts.


___________________________________
Overall Impression

We didn't enjoy our food that much but I'd still like to go back and try their other stuff. I'd love to try their nachos. We were too full to eat nachos then! The portions were too big for us, so next time I will most likely share the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment